[tpm] October and Novembers meetings

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:03:03 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm just putting stuff together for next Thursday's meeting.  Haven't been
able to find a speaker so looks like it'll be me!  I'll post to meetup
shortly.

November's tenatative date WOULD be November 24 but that's proving
problematic for me to host at work.  That is, in fact, my 40th birthday and
as much as I love you all, my wife takes issue with me hanging out with all
of you on a "notable" birthday.  Would folks be okay if, for that month, I
moved it back to the Wednesday (Nov 23)?  Alternately, can someone else
host somewhere on the 24th?

Thanks,
Dave

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com