[tpm] [Toronto-Perl-Mongers] No October Meeting + call for speakers

arocker at Vex.Net arocker at Vex.Net
Fri Oct 28 06:31:11 PDT 2016

> I'm afraid I was sick this past weekend and was unable to put anything
> together for this month.

As I found out when I showed up and puzzled one of Dave's co-workers, (a
nice young lady who was just in the process of leaving), with rumours of
an imaginary meeting.

It's not fair to leave all the work in the hands of one (or even two)
people. A robust system needs backups and load sharing. Somebody must have
something worthwhile to say about developments, however tenuously
Perl-related. We need a pipeline of routine and emergency talks and
alternate venues.