[tpm] Meeting last week, task priority

Carlo Costantini fifteen3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 05:29:55 PST 2013

You are probably better off using Dropbox or Google Drive to store all
the documents you want to share
with people and then sharing the folder.

If you are planning on sharing code you should set up a git repository
and put that in dropbox or host on <YOUR_FAVORITE_GIT_HOSTING_SITE> as
either a public or private repo depending on whether or not you plan
on sharing the results with the world.