[tpm] Companies using Perl

Adam Prime adam.prime at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 20 16:50:18 PST 2011

I had an idea to do something like this, but on a global scale.
perl-shops.org, or something along those lines.  It'd basically be a
wiki-esque interface that would allow people to add, vet, and who knows
what else for companies that use perl.  The original idea was centered
around geo-locating the offices of companies that use perl, so you could
for example search for toronto, and get a map that actually showed you
where all the offices in the city of companies that used perl were located.

I think the idea has a lot of merit, but haven't had any tuit's to work
on it.

I mentioned it to Richard before a meeting a year or two ago.  he might
remember.

Adam