[tpm] Companies using Perl

Tom Legrady legrady at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:17:58 PST 2011

My first thought had been in terms of promoting Perl as something
alive and being used by significant companies for significant
projects, and as justification for companies to use Perl for new
projects. "See, all these other companies find it useful!".

I suppose the front end would be the display of logos, the back end
would be a list of people who added the various names, and are thus
responsible for updating the info every six months.