[Tallahassee-pm] Hello everyone.

Phillip Tyre phillip.tyre at fcul.com
Fri May 9 10:58:31 CDT 2003

I've lurked here for a bit, and figured I should finally say hello to
the list.
I'm really not much of a Perl programmer to be honest. I've skimmed a
few tutorials, and the camel book, but most of the perl experience I
have has come from working with other people's code. You can't really
dabble in open source much without encountering a lot of perl, and most
of my work has been in the area of understanding, working with, and
configuring options for other peoples code.

I'd say my area of greatest interest at the moment is in PHP more than
perl, but since PHP is a fairly clear derivative of perl, I'd hope
everyone doesn't mind if I hang out and ask silly questions on occasion.

Phillip Tyre