[Tallahassee-pm] Hello everyone.

Cushard, Todd ToddCushard at fdle.state.fl.us
Fri May 9 10:52:00 CDT 2003

Only unasked questions are silly.

You're more than welcome.

Todd Cushard
-----Original Message-----
From: Phillip Tyre [mailto:phillip.tyre at fcul.com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 11:59 AM
To: tallahassee-pm at mail.pm.org
Subject: [Tallahassee-pm] Hello everyone.

I've lurked here for a bit, and figured I should finally say hello to the
list.
I'm really not much of a Perl programmer to be honest. I've skimmed a few
tutorials, and the camel book, but most of the perl experience I have has
come from working with other people's code. You can't really dabble in open
source much without encountering a lot of perl, and most of my work has been
in the area of understanding, working with, and configuring options for
other peoples code.

I'd say my area of greatest interest at the moment is in PHP more than perl,
but since PHP is a fairly clear derivative of perl, I'd hope everyone
doesn't mind if I hang out and ask silly questions on occasion.

Phillip Tyre