[Tallahassee-pm] The New Guy

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Thu Feb 20 07:47:47 CST 2003

Welcome aboard, Ryan.  I actually work with a guy who used to live in
Madison.  I think he and yet another fellow down the hall both know the guy
who runs the ISP you're working for :-)

Based on your job description, I can see why you'd be using POE.  It's a
wonderful bit o' Perl.

If you do end up being free on the 27th, please come on out.  We're going to
meet at the County Library.  I can send directions if you need them.  We'll
be doing a drawing for a full year's subscription to O'Reilly's Safari.

jpt