[Tallahassee-pm] Bad news :-(

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Fri Feb 21 14:05:41 CST 2003

Bad news, folks, and it's all my fault.  I screwed up the reservation with
the County Library and we are apparently NOT booked for the 27th.  What's
worse, they're full up for weeks.  I apologize for this stupid mistake.

I'm fairly certain that everyone who was planning to come still has Thursday
free, so I will be working on an alternative venue for this first meeting.
However, I will also make darn sure our next meetings are scheduled and
booked properly.  Again, sorry for the confusion.

I'll let you know when I get us a new location.  I'll try to make it
convenient for all.  I should have one by tomorrow.

jpt

James Tillman
Advanced Systems Design
FDLE Webmaster