SPUG: New tsar for SPUG, and upcoming meeting(s)

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:46:07 PST 2020

Hmm, I think I could have broken the news of Andrew's passing more
delicately. I assumed everyone knew. There's a nice obituary at
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/bellevue-wa/andrew-sweger-8756577
for those who want more context.

I've already asked Randal to give a talk. He's curious what people might
want to hear about. Any suggestions?