SPUG: New tsar for SPUG, and upcoming meeting(s)

C.J. Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Wed Nov 4 21:42:26 PST 2020

This is the first I've heard of Andrew's passing.  I exchanged emails with
him after I apparently took a job he vacated a couple of years ago.

I'd love to attend a SPUG meeting, though I haven't written and Perl
professionally in over a year.  I'll pester merlyn and see if I can
convince him to do another of his talks.  It's been too long since I've
seen him at all.

Miss you all!

C.J.