[San-Diego-pm] Meeting day (was: Re: Meetings and T-Shirts)

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Mon Mar 3 14:46:47 PST 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 02:40:14PM -0800, Bob Kleemann wrote:
> Additionally, I would like to ask everyone if Monday is the best day
> of the week to have the meetings?  Would more people try to make the
> meetings if they were on some other day of the week?

Monday is a good day for me.  Tuesday is out.  Wednesday is possible
(right Dan?).  Thursday is also a good day, as long as it's not the
first or second Thursday of the month (Linux programming study group and
Linux user group meetings, respectively).  Friday?  Yeah, right.

So if I had to pick a day other than Monday, the third Thursday of the
month would be my vote.