[San-Diego-pm] Meetings and T-Shirts

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Mar 3 14:40:14 PST 2008

Hey Perl Mongers,

Just your regular reminder that we have our monthly meeting one week from
tonight at the Panera Bread on Mira Mesa Blvd.  Bring your questions, ideas,
job offers, friends, and whoever or whatever may be of interest to the group.

Additionally, I would like to ask everyone if Monday is the best day of the
week to have the meetings?  Would more people try to make the meetings if
they were on some other day of the week?

Also, while cleaning out my closet I found several unclaimed Perl Mongers
t-shirts.  If you'd like one, let me know and I'll sell it to you at the
meeting.  They are all grey, with a large Camel (from the OReilly book) and
the text Perl Mongers on the front.  Sizes available are L and XL.

Thanks folks, I look forward to the meeting next week.