[San-Diego-pm] Meetings and T-Shirts

Menolly menolly at mib.org
Mon Mar 3 14:52:06 PST 2008

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008, Bob Kleemann wrote:

> Additionally, I would like to ask everyone if Monday is the best day of the
> week to have the meetings?  Would more people try to make the meetings if
> they were on some other day of the week?

Tuesday or Thursday would work better than Monday for me.  Wednesday is
right out.

--
menolly at mib.org                    http://www.livejournal.com/~nolly/

On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works
in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you;
depart from me you evildoers." -- Matt 7:20-23, RSV