[San-Diego-pm] Meeting places

Chris Grau chris at chrisgrau.com
Mon Sep 10 11:32:45 PDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 09:55:13AM -0700, Joel Fentin wrote:
> perl perl perl (I've had messages not go through because they didn't
> contain the word perl.)

Really?  That's funny.

Probably keeps the Python folks away.

> The implication is that Perl Mongers lucked out once, but if we are to
> meet there on a continuous basis, we may have to prove our worth to
> Qualcomm.

Current policy is that just about anyone can have a non-work related
meeting.  The catch is that the person hosting the meeting has to work
for Qualcomm and has to request approval for every meeting.  I don't
know when this current policy went into effect, but I've not heard any
word that it's changing.