[San-Diego-pm] Meeting tonight!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Sep 10 10:36:16 PDT 2007

Hey Mongers,

Just your normal Monday meeting reminder.  We're meeting tonight at the
Panera Bread on Mira Mesa Blvd at 7PM.  Come on over and bring your
questions, comments, concerns, and such and we'll chat about them.  We'll
also be chatting about future meeting locations, future meeting topics,
future visits from various Perl luminaries.  So think about what you'd like
and bring those thoughts to the meeting tonight.

In particular, think about which item in this list you'd most like to see
presented: http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/

See you all tonight!