Phoenix Perl writer wants advice on relocating to San Diego

Douglas Wilson dgwilson at gtemail.net
Fri Apr 5 23:11:00 CST 2002

~sdpm~

From: Titmas Eric <etitmas at yahoo.com>

> If any of you have any advice, contacts, etc. I'd
> be very happy to talk with you.

A 'crooter just threw this bone my way, and hey, I
just found a gig close to home here in Orange County,
so I'll throw it out to all you guys :)

(just return the favor when I'm down there lookin'
again, eh?)

Anyway, I don't think I'll be making too many meetings
from here on in, since I don't get off 'till almost
6pm, but I'll probably try anyway sometimes :-)

Oh yeah, here's the contact (its from 'Teksystems',
aka formerly Maxim/Aerotek, who usually have
absolutely sucky contracts, but this is a perm
position):

We
have a position open for a application developer with strong experience
with Perl, C, and relational databases (oracle) to work with a team to
develop an "analysis engine" to work with the client's core product
(proprietary). It is a direct hire in La Jolla. If this is something
that interests you, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thanks Doug,
Julie Zanfagna
858-320-2764

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org