[rochester-pm-list] Greetings & Question!

Dave dts7209 at rit.edu
Fri Jan 29 13:24:50 CST 1999

Greetings!
    My name is David Simcik and I'm presently a fourth-year Information
Technology major at RIT. Perl is rather new to me. I've just recently
begun to make forays into learning this language after studying several
years of C++, Visual Basic (cringe...), and Java.
    Here's my question. I need some great websites that not only teach
Perl, but also provide archives to modules and scripts. Any and all help
is greatly appreciated!

Much thanks.
David Simcik

--