[Philadelphia-pm] Upcoming meetings

John Kominetz john at kominetz.com
Mon Jun 4 15:51:49 PDT 2012

The chopsticks holder is in the middle of a rush to QA and cannot attend.
 I am virtually tossing the chopsticks up in the air for whoever can catch
them.  Do remember that it's Philly Beer Week ...

The chopsticks apparently do not confer the superpower of always replying
correctly to the list instead of just the brainbuz.

The chopsticks do wish me to wish Walt good luck tomorrow.  Knock 'em dead
or break a leg or whatever saying best fits.

That is all from the chopsticks for now.