[Philadelphia-pm] Upcoming meetings

brainbuz at brainbuz.org brainbuz at brainbuz.org
Mon Jun 4 14:21:44 PDT 2012

Good Luck Walt.

As for meeting I suggest Chammps on Delaware Ave in front of Ikea, but I
handed off the chopsticks. They are a chain but they have good hamburgers
which are $6-$8 on Monday.

>> I'd be happy to give the talk at some future point in the future.
There's no perl (although I used it extensively behind the scenes) but
there is a fair amount of math. :)

>> Walt
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 08:13:54AM -0400, rgeoffrey at platypiventures.com
wrote:
>>> Today is the first Monday in June.
>>>
>>> Does anyone want to get together for dinner even without a speaker?
We don't have our usual room for tonight anyway so going straight to
dinner is not a huge loss.

>>> I can't get to email or irc from work, but will read my email about
6:30 before heading out.  If anyone wants to gather please say
something here.  And the first one to pick a place will probably win.

>>> - rGeoffrey

a different room for June 4. I think it's to late for next Monday.
Sorry about that. I had a final and project to deal with for school.

>>> Should we shoot for the following Monday (May 14)? Will people be able
to attend?

>>> Again, many apologies. Things have been hectic for me lately.
>>>
>>> Darian

June 4.
I wanted to check-in with everyone first. Should we plan social
events those days, perhaps at a bar or something? Or should we go
with a traditional meeting?

offices in Paoli.  They've also offered to do the talk that month.
So I think we're covered for that.

extremely busy between now and then, so unfortunately I won't be able
to attend any phl.pm events between now and then.