[pgh-pm] Proposed December Meetup: Book Swap

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Tue Dec 6 07:31:45 PST 2011

Hi mongers,

In years (way) past we did something in December I always loved. A book
swap. Could be tech books (decided not to learn Python?), science fiction,
what-have-you-that-you-don't-want-to-have-any-longer.

Friday at Sharp Edge Downtown was proposed by another Monger. I'm
personally unavailable on Friday the 16th, however if that worked for
everyone else I could send my books with a representative. Is anyone else
interested in this? The format is simple:

1. Bring a box of books and put them on the table.
2. Fill your box with other peoples' books you'd rather have.
3. Drink.
4. Be merry. (Or anyone else you'd like to be.)

Best,
Casey