[pgh-pm] pittsburgh.pm

Bryce Porter bryce.porter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:37:22 PST 2011

+1 on Belgian beer :-)

Regards,
Bryce Porter
bryce.porter at gmail.com
312-725-4143

On Dec 6, 2011, at 13:19, Michael Aquilina <maquilina at gmail.com> wrote:

Fridays work for me as well.

I'd be in for a meeting on the 16th if there's interest. If we're going to
do Sharp Edge on a Friday night, we should probably get a headcount and I
can make reservations for a table upstairs ahead of time.

Casey's book swap idea sounds pretty awesome. Any volunteers for a
technical presentation? Or shall we dedicate this meeting to the highly
technical, professionally-enlightening topic of fine Belgian beers?

Mike