[pgh-pm] Proposed December Meetup: Book Swap

Bryce Porter bryce.porter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 07:38:20 PST 2011

This Friday, as well as the 23rd and 30th, are both bad for me. Either
the 16th or maybe early January would work?

The book swap idea sounds real nifty. I have a few books that I could
part with.

If the 16th turns out to be what everyone decides on, perhaps I could
be your book representative Casey. Do you work in the downtown area?
We could meet up some night after work perhaps?

Regards,
Bryce Porter
bryce.porter at gmail.com
312-725-4143