[Pdx-pm] Files between servers

Gordon Jackson gordon at rescuebreather.com
Tue Aug 10 15:42:41 CDT 2004

Hi All

I have been running a free directory for a few years now and I am setting
it up so that users will now have to pay each year. I have the cart all set
and the exit page to my secure server setup and all is fine when they setup
the account. However I also want to save this information in my normal
server cgi-bin so I can build them a template site based on their input.

So I guess my question is how do I access my normal server from the
programs on my secure server?

Any questions or problems please feel free to email or call me.

THX
Gordon Jackson
Webmaster
Rescuebreather.com