[Pdx-pm] August Meeting tomorrow night

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Tue Aug 10 12:55:28 CDT 2004

August 11, 2004 6:30pm at Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Ave

Discovering Bricolage, by David Wheeler

ALSO: Last call for t-shirts!

I have a box of stylish shirts, designed by Randall Hansen.  If you asked
for one and haven't gotten it (you know who you are), this will be the
time.  The shirts are $10 each, $12 for the XXLs.

NOTE: if I have any left over shirts after the meeting tomorrow night,
I'll be selling them to whoever wants one.  Email me off-list if you
somehow won't be at David's terrific talk tommorow, and I'll set yours
aside.

And if you got your shirt but didn't pay for it, this would be an
excellent opportunity to do so.  You know who you are.

Josh