[Pdx-pm] Re: Geeklist -- May Dim Sum Brunch

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Thu May 8 19:06:32 CDT 2003

I've had two people ask "Can I bring my wife/children/etc?"

Of course! Our goal is to subjugate your children and the people you
know; weren't you already aware of that? Repeat after me: "ONE OF US ONE

Seriously, bring them only if they can handle ALL THAT BRAIN POWER in one

Wait, that wasn't too serious. Hmm. I'll put it like this: if they know
you well, they're probably already completely aware of what type of
conversation they'll find should they come. ;-D