[Pdx-pm] Fwd: Excellent furniture and computers for sale

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Thu May 8 19:26:57 CDT 2003

I call dibs on the SmartUPS 420!

----- Forwarded message from Nathan Spear <ns at nathanspear.com> -----

From: "Nathan Spear" <ns at nathanspear.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 15:24:02 -0700
Subject: Excellent furniture and computers for sale

I wanted to let you know about a huge inventory of excellent computer
equipment and furniture that is for sale.  This is a super offer for those
starting/expanding businesses!  Or, looking for an upgrade for that matter.
Or, who want to add some handy equipment into the home office/lab.

Here is the story:  A local software company is liquidating unused assets
that include workstations, servers, and office furniture, and have been
asked to manage the sales.  A little background, I worked nights and
weekends at the end of last year consolidation and sorting items and
building, testing and imaging computers.  I about 75 employees entire office
setup available.  Anything you could need I bet I have.

For a complete look at the inventory, including pictures, go to
http://partner.rulespace.com/sales.

Here is an abbreviated list of what is available.
Furniture; chairs, desks, white boards,
Servers and SUN; 1U Linux rackmount, 1U IBM rackmount, Cobalt CacheRaQ,
NetApp NetCache, Sun Ultra 10, Sun Ultra 5
Computers and Laptops; 75 PIII 750 and slower workstations, 2 Toshiba
laptops
Networking hardware; hubs, switches and router
Cables; Cisco, Ethernet, modem, SCSI
Power; UPS and power strips

For a complete look at the inventory, including pictures, go to
http://partner.rulespace.com/sales.

I can be reached at ns at nathanspear.com and (503) 888-0654.

Please feel free to forward this email to whomever you wish.

I hope you are doing well.

Sincerely,

Nathan Spear
1516 NW 28th Ave