Newbie interested in joining

Jeff Zucker jeff at
Thu Feb 8 11:29:13 CST 2001

MarkyMoon wrote:
> ... I am basically a  Perl
> newbie (but not for long, thanks to a certain monger's swell books) and I was
> wondering if I would be completely out of place or are there other beginners
> involved with the group?

Hi Mark,

I can't speak for the rest of the group, but as far as I am concerned,
we're open to anyone with an interest in Perl, regardless of their
experience/competence level.  We're all in the process of learning, just
at different stages in the process.

Jeff Zucker

I have tried calling the contact number for Maria