[oak perl] Re: Perl --> 2005-05-14; 2005-05-10 --> EFF? ;-)

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Tue May 3 20:34:54 PDT 2005

And for those suddendly wondering what they might possibly want to do
on the evening of Tuesday May 10th ...
EFF Event Focuses on Technical Ways to Protect Your Online Anonymity
Creators of Tor, an Anonymous Communication System, Discuss Their Work at May 10
BayFF
San Francisco, CA - On Tuesday, May 10, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
will host another "BayFF," a free event series for the general public.
details, etc.:
http://www.eff.org/news/archives/2005_05.php#003543