[oak perl] Next Meeting: note time/place change!!!

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue May 3 15:17:13 PDT 2005

Note that both the time & place of our next meeting
is different than for the last meeting.
George

cut & paste from website
http://www.metaart.org/opug
Next meeting

    * when: Saturday, May 14th at 1pm-3pm   <<<
    * where: Grand Lake Neighborhood Center   <<<
      530 Lake Park Ave., Oakland CA
    * directions: directions and ascii map
    * theme: Dynamic Languages (cont'd)
    * activities:
          o introductions
          o giveaways
          o talks on the theme, discussion
          o ...
    * who: open to anyone interested.
    * how much: no fee for our meetings.
      However, the neighborhood center would appreciate
      (but does not require)
      a donation of $1 per person for the use of their space.
    * RSVP: is a big help to me but is not required.