[oak perl] Fwd: RE: Reporting Engineer position requiring Perl... HELP?!

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue May 3 17:23:03 PDT 2005

This is a reworking of an earlier post
regarding this job
aimed more specifically at people
who are interested in the job
(rather than being aimed at me).
George

Subject: RE: Reporting Engineer position requiring Perl... HELP?!
Date: Tuesday 03 May 2005 4:34 pm
From: "Emily Seltzer" <eseltzer at liquid.com>

Liquid Digital Media, located in sunny downtown Redwood City, provides
software and services for delivery of digital media on the Internet.
Founded in 1996 (as Liquid Audio) to sell music online, Liquid Digital
Media continues to lead the way in the publishing, distribution, and
commerce of digital media.

Liquid Digital Media is looking for a talented and dedicated Reporting
Engineer to become a member of our small database team. We're looking
for someone with strong Perl, SQL, PL/SQL skills to own the reporting
function and design reports for various end users within our
organization.

Please send resumes to: eseltzer at liquid.com

FULL DESCRIPTION LOCATED AT:
http://www.liquiddigitalmedia.com/company/careers/index.asp