[oak perl] Mastering Algorithms with Perl

Kester Allen kester at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:12:14 PST 2005

Good book.  I found it to be pretty useful for showing how to
implement different algorithms in Perl.  Similarly to what David said,
it didn't get me a very deep understanding of the algorithms
involved-- I'd classify it as a good companion to the Perl Cookbook,
and a decent introduction to algorithms.