[oak perl] Request for testers of my module Chart::Scientific

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Thu Dec 16 14:15:29 CST 2004

Not a comment upon Chart::Scientific - installing pgplot from
source is tricky. Am I alone in wanting this to install as simply
as this?

   edit drivers.list
   ./configure
   make
   make test
   make install

My specific bone is the missing 'make install' directive. The
pgplot install-unix.txt got me up through building the code, but
now I've got no clue where to put the .so, .a, and .h files.

Ho hum. Hopefully I'll get my installation issues worked out
before I lose interest in your module, Kester.

Belden, likes programs that draw