[oak perl] Request for testers of my module Chart::Scientific

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Thu Dec 16 15:50:46 CST 2004

Kester pointed out that there are RPMs available. Silly me.

1. fetch and install:
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/PLD/dists/ra/updates/general/i386/pgplot-5.2.2-1.i386.rpm
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/PLD/dists/ra/updates/general/i386/pgplot-devel-5.2.2-1.i386.rpm

2. cpan ExtUtils::F77
3. cpan PGPLOT
4. cpan Chart::Scientific
5. enjoy

Belden, may actually have feedback later