[oak perl] Has anyone used GD before?

Joshua Wait joshnjillwait at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 12:20:33 CDT 2003

Thank you for your quick response.

I did find that information. In many ways, it's
adequate document for getting the methods I need to do
the work, but I was looking for more practical
examples.

I would be interested in hearing more about how you
used GD. Do you have any examples? Did the rotation or
other modifications degrade the quality of the image?
Did you experience any barriers or any pitfalls I
should watch out for?

--JOSHUA