[oak perl] Has anyone used GD before?

Craig McLaughlin cpm at bitbucket.com
Thu Aug 28 11:51:35 CDT 2003

I've used GD to build charts of varying types and some text-based logos,
along with the rotating and scaling functions you mention.

Have you checked out the GD docs at search.cpan.org?  Look under
graphics; all the GD modules are listed there.

If you don't find what you need, let me know, I'll try to help.

Cheers,
--Craig