[HRPM] fouled up install

Lyman Byrd lbyrd at memach.com
Thu Sep 28 17:08:32 CDT 2000

I am sure this is not the correct answer but no one has come forth yet.
As a temporary measure have you tried either copying or moving the
files into the directory that is in the path? How did you install 5.6?
just some thoughts.
Lyman

E-Mail: Lyman Byrd <lbyrd at memach.com>   Tel: 757.543.6801x253
     Date: 28-Sep-2000     Time: 18:05:51
    The opinions expressed here do not
necessarily reflect those of Metro Machine Corp.