[niederrhein.pm] Wohin soll's denn nun gehen?

Torsten Raudssus torsten at raudssus.de
Mo Jun 3 11:58:22 PDT 2013

As said: We should establish something outside, and still should support
Cologne.pm to make their meeting in Cologne, and we just come over all the
time. Or we make it in 2 months shedule rotating, I just think that people
outside of cologne cant reach cologne easy, Mönchengladbach is an
exception. Else ist a horrible way _OVER_ Düsseldorf always :).

I dont see anything from my side BLOCKING having a perl meeting in cologne,
i just would love to push it out to the cologne.pm guys ;)