[Nh-pm] Introduction: Concord, NH

Kevin D. Clark kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com
Thu Sep 12 12:13:44 CDT 2002

Morbus Iff <morbus at disobey.com> writes:

> My latest
> efforts have been writing for O'Reilly and Apple, and coding the pure-perl
> AmphetaDesk [1]

Very, *very* cool!

I also worked on DailyUpdate a long time ago, and, like you, I got
frustrated with it.  In the very small amount of spare time I've had,
I've been looking for something to augment my "My Yahoo" portal.  I
knew that I wanted a portal that grok'd RSS, but I hadn't yet gotten
around to getting something working.

AmphetaDesk looks like it fits the bill *very* nicely!

Regards,

--kevin

PS  In your install instructions, I think that you might want to add
    that that AmphetaDesk depends upon Compress::Zlib

--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)