[Neworleans-pm] meeting summaries, etc

listservs+Tech@mm.st listservs+Tech at mm.st
Fri Mar 10 06:46:28 PST 2006

Hey guys,

Understandably things have been crazy.  Even though I am in BR now, I
would still like to keep current with the meeting summaries.  If any
meetings have transpired I will gladly post their summary on the website
if someone emails them to me via 'estrabd+mailcan.com'.

I also wanted to announce that I am now officialy a CPAN module author
:).  It was pretty easy, and I intend on writing something up about the
whole process - from structuring a module to uploading it.  The module
is more on the academic side, but will have some practical uses once we
release version 1.0.  The wiki for the module is at
http://perl-flat.sourceforge.net/pmwiki, and it can be installed via
CPAN using the command "install FLAT".  Once version 1.0 is out (0.5
right now) I wouldn't mind coming down for a meeting to talk about it.

Brett