[Neworleans-pm] A Visitor Returns ...

Dave Cash fieldsofgarlic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:28:54 PST 2006

On 3/14/06, James Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net> wrote:

> [ I picked up this email just after sending you and Simon one. ]
> Saturday brunch/coffee/whatever would be a good time for me:  11:00 am
> or 12:00 noon start.

Since we're looking at meeting from something like 11 to 1 tomorrow, I
propose we meet at a place to eat.  Given that James is staying in the
Marigny, we could do La Peniche (1940 Dauphine St) or my favorite in
that neighborhood, Mona's (504 Frenchmen St).

What do y'all think?

BTW, James, my cell number is 504-570-0018.

Looking forward to seeing folks tomorrow...

Take care,

Dave