[Melbourne-pm] FW: beginner at Perl trying to learn it

John Thornton jdthornton at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 19 01:07:50 PDT 2008

He is no relation to me! Nobody else in my family has the remotest interest
in computer programming or indeed computers at all!

Here is my post again in HTML. [I am used to putting it in plain text in
case other people cannot handle the HTML.]

I am prepared to put in amount of work to learn Perl including reading books
etc.

John