[Melbourne-pm] unicode html->pdf?

Guy Morton guy at alchemy.com.au
Tue Oct 23 22:18:05 PDT 2007

Hi Mathew

Trouble is, I need the file on the server because I email it out from
there.

There's this

http://www.pdflib.com/products/pdflib-family/pdflib/

Which actually does a pretty nice job but it's commercial software
and not cheap ($1120 at current exchange rates). If I had a few
clients needing it i'd spread the cost around, but I don't.

Guy