[Melbourne-pm] CPAN module

Mathew Robertson mathew.robertson at netratings.com.au
Wed Mar 8 19:43:52 PST 2006

yes - I have submitted actual bug-fixes and test cases (I know of a
couple of specific bugs), but they were rejected.

I'm not particularly precious about any of my code - but I do use nearly
every extension in my own code, so not having them in the mainline code
simply means that I need to maintain a branch.

Mathew