[Melbourne-pm] CPAN module

Matthew Robinson zensunni at bur.st
Wed Mar 8 18:06:22 PST 2006

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 leif.eriksen at hpa.com.au wrote:

> The decision to create a new namespace has already been made for you by
> the H::T developer - he doesn't want your extra features in his
> namespace, so you need another.
>
> Did he give a reason - I suspect he felt the new features didn't fit
> with his idea of what H::T should do. The doco and design seem to
> indicate they have refined H::T to be exactly what they want.

In the past I have suggested changes, including patches, to the
HTML::Template module and had them rejected.  However, don't be surprised
if some of your suggestions turn up in a future version of H::T as this
happened to me.  I don't have a problem with this as I got the features I
wanted but it depends on how "precious" you are about your ideas.

Matt