LOTR

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Sun Dec 23 21:36:46 CST 2001

> I've had a couple of people express interest in the 8:45 screening,
> and nobody object to any session, so it looks like 8:45pm at
> Village Bourke St on Boxing Day will be the place to be.

:)

Hi all.

If anyone wants to meet for dinner beforehand, say so.  I'm suggesting the
White Lotus restaurant on Victoria Street, just West of the Victoria
Market.  This place is one of my favourite restaurants and always has good
food.  I haven't checked whether they're open on Wednesday night yet
though.  I'll post again when I know.

So (tentatively) 6pm White Lotus restaurant?

	Jacinta