LOTR homework

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Sat Dec 22 22:13:41 CST 2001

G'day Perl Mongers,

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 12:56:31PM +1100, Paul Fenwick wrote:

> 	I've done my homework on LOTR sessions.  Village Cinemas
> on Bourke St have sessions at 7:15, 8:45, 10:45 and 12:15 on
> Boxing Day (26th December) evening.  I don't know how late the
> cricket runs, but I'm guessing the 7:15 or 8:45 sessions are probably
> most suitable for people who'll be using public transport.  The
> movie runs for 170 minutes.

I've had a couple of people express interest in the 8:45 screening,
and nobody object to any session, so it looks like 8:45pm at
Village Bourke St on Boxing Day will be the place to be.

Buying your tickets early is highly recommended.  Likewise,
if anyone arrives dressed as a camel I'm sure it will provide
a good contrast to all the hobbits and elves we'll no doubt be
seeing there, and will be an excellent way for fellow Perl-mongers
to identify each other. :)

Failing anyone arriving dressed as a camel, I'll be wearing a
black SourceForge T-shirt and can be contacted on the day
on 0417-058-179 if anyone's feeling lost.

Look forward to seeing you all there,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/