LOTR dinner

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Dec 25 19:06:30 CST 2001

G'day everyone,

On Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 02:36:46PM +1100, Jacinta Richardson wrote:

> If anyone wants to meet for dinner beforehand, say so.  I'm suggesting the
> White Lotus restaurant on Victoria Street, just West of the Victoria
> Market.  This place is one of my favourite restaurants and always has good
> food.  I haven't checked whether they're open on Wednesday night yet
> though.  I'll post again when I know.
>
> So (tentatively) 6pm White Lotus restaurant?

White Lotus is indeed open and a booking has been made.  Currently
it's booked under "Paul and Jacinta", but I'll mention to Peter
(the owner) when we arrive that we might get a few people asking
for Perl Mongers.  :)

Hope to see you there and/or at the movie.

Cheers,

	Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/