[Maine-pm] Hello

maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org
Tue Jun 10 12:36:05 CDT 2003

On 6/10/03 at 1:06 PM, maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org wrote:

> Hey guys -
>
> Nice to see some list traffic today.
>
> I think there may have been a misunderstanding in a previous post.
> We have not started meetings yet.  We have had a couple other folks
> join the list recently (including our colleague from Lovell) -
> bringing the list membership to 9.

Perhaps what is confusing is that the list is set up so that every post
appears to come from maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org rather than the actual
sender.

> I think we are getting to the point where a periodic meeting
> (quarterly?) might be feasible if we could get everyone to attend.
> Not sure what the consensus opinion is, though.

I would certainly try to make them.

> Kanji and I have talked a bit about trying to locate a corporate
> sponsor so we'd at least have a meeting place if we did want to meet.
>  We also have talked about getting some web space somewhere other
> than on the pm.org site.

I have some server space you could use if you wish. I currently have the
whitemountain.pm group on it also. (we're just talking about a few pages
right?)

Regards,
Andrew