[Maine-pm] Hello

maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org maine-pm-admin at mail.pm.org
Tue Jun 10 12:06:27 CDT 2003

Hey guys -

Nice to see some list traffic today.

I think there may have been a misunderstanding in a previous post.  We have
not started meetings yet.  We have had a couple other folks join the list
recently (including our colleague from Lovell) - bringing the list
membership to 9.

I think we are getting to the point where a periodic meeting (quarterly?)
might be feasible if we could get everyone to attend.  Not sure what the
consensus opinion is, though.

Kanji and I have talked a bit about trying to locate a corporate sponsor so
we'd at least have a meeting place if we did want to meet.  We also have
talked about getting some web space somewhere other than on the pm.org site.

Always open to ideas so send them directly to me or to the list.

Thanks!

Joe Minieri, CISSP
 Director of Application Engineering
 OpenService